It’s so quick to make, as long as you have a spiralizer. If not, you’ll have to slice the courgettes very finely by hand. I have a small hand-held spiralizer that only cost a few pounds and I highly recommend it.
Use good olive oil, juicy tomatoes and adjust the chilli to your taste. Don’t overdo it though, this is a delicate dish. It also works very well with prawns if you prefer.
Serves: 4 Preparation time: 5 minutes Cooking time: 5 minutes
Ingredients 2 tins of crab 1 large courgette ½ a clove of garlic A large handful of cherry tomatoes Olive oil A pinch of chilli flakes 2 tbsp fresh chives, finely sliced Salt to season
- Prepare the courgette and set aside for a minute.
- Gently heat the olive oil and add the garlic, then cook for a minute.
- Add the courgette, season and toss in the pan for a minute or two, until it starts to soften.
- Add the crab, tomatoes and chilli flakes and cook for a further minute to warm through.
- Check the seasoning and stir the chives through just before serving with a salad.